Having Proper Auto Insurance Ensures Your Peace Of Mind Behind The Wheel.
All of the insurance companies we represent provide a wide range of auto Insurance products at a fair price. Your price gets even better if you qualify for any of our available discounts. When applying for auto Insurance, you’re usually asked whether you want collision and/or comprehensive coverage, how high you want your deductible to be, what liability limits you want, and whether you want any types of optional coverage. We can help you understand what these terms mean and how much coverage is right for you.
Get A Quote
Get insurance for everything you need.
Types Of Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability – If someone is injured or killed in a covered accident caused by you, Bodily Injury Liability pays for related costs.
- Property Damage Liability – A covered accident may result in physical damage to someone else’s property, and the right Property Damage Liability policy can save you thousands.
- Personal Injury Protection – Often referred to as PIP or No-Fault, this protection provides medical coverage for your injuries.
- Collision – Lienholders and leasing companies require this important coverage that pays for physical damage to your vehicle if you are involved in a covered accident.
- Comprehensive – This vital coverage required by lienholders and leasing companies pays for physical damage to your vehicle caused by an event other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist – You’ve protected yourself when you purchase Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which covers your injuries caused by an underinsured or uninsured driver.
- Medical Payments – Medical payments can cost you thousands, and Medical Payment Coverage covers your medical costs not covered by PIP.
- GAP Coverage – The difference between the actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle and your loan payoff is covered when you purchase GAP Coverage.
- Rental Reimbursement – If your vehicle is involved in a covered accident, Rental Reimbursement provides payment for a rental car.
- Roadside Assistance – Travel worry free with Roadside Assistance that pays for towing, tire-changing assistance, or gas delivery.
How Much Do I Need?
Choosing the appropriate level of auto Insurance coverage depends on a number of factors, including assets you must protect (liability coverage), value of your vehicle (collision and comprehensive), the amount of money you can afford to pay out-of-pocket (deductibles), and your tolerance for risk.
Our professional auto insurance agents can assist you in finding the right car insurance you need.