General Liability Insurance
Safeguard Your Assets With Commercial General Liability Insurance
You’ve worked hard to build your business. No matter how carefully you’ve planned, life can throw unforeseen legal perils your way—but you can shield your business and its assets with commercial general liability insurance. A smart business plan for your small or mid-sized business should include this necessary business insurance.
Commercial Umbrella Policies are available to extend coverage over all policies under the same business name, whether it’s a business owners policy, rental units, commercial auto, etc.
A Benz Associates agent can help you analyze your coverage needs. We will shop multiple top-rated insurance companies to find the best coverage at a price you prefer.
Get A Quote
Get insurance for everything you need.
What Is Professional Liability Insurance?
Professional liability insurance (also called errors & omissions insurance) provides businesses with coverage should a client be harmed as a result of professional service or advice. Professional liability insurance commonly covers negligence, copyright infringement, personal injury, and more.
- A professional service
- Regular professional advice to clients
- Contractual service to your clients
- Commercial general liability insurance (CGL) can be sold as a standalone policy or combined with property insurance in a Small Business Package or Business Owner’s Policy (BOP).
- CGL offers coverage for your operations and premises, including coverage for property damage, bodily injury and medical expenses.
- Coverage can include products and completed operations, personal injury, advertising injury and damage to premises rented to you.