Small Business Insurance
Protect Your Business With A Business Owner's Policy
A Small Business Package can:
- Cover your business in the event of such things like business interruption, property damage, or lawsuits resulting from bodily injury or property damage to others.
- Pay legal expenses if liability claims are brought against your business, regardless of who’s at fault.
- Provide coverage for personal and advertising injury for certain offenses you or your employees commit in the course of your business, such as slander, libel, disparagement, or copyright infringement in your advertisements.
- Provide replacement cost coverage for buildings and most business owners’ personal property.
- Add additional coverage as needed, such as commercial auto, equipment breakdown insurance, crime insurance, and flood insurance.
- Save you money over purchasing individual business insurance coverage.
Get A Quote
Get insurance for everything you need.
Let Us Help Protect Your Business
If you own a small or mid-sized business, a Small Business Package or Business Owner’s Policy might be right for you. We can help you save on your business insurance and keep you focused on growing your bottom line. Get a quote and a local agent will be there to help.
In addition to the basics, popular coverages include:
- Money and securities
- Computer fraud
- Utility services — direct damage
- Fire and theft reward