Peace Of Mind With Condo Insurance
Your condo association may have an insurance policy, but understanding the gaps is where we come in. The pleasures of owning a condominium are many. The right condo insurance policy puts your mind at ease. Know the basics about condo insurance.
Get A Quote
Get insurance for everything you need.
Types Of Coverage
- When you own a condominium, you are responsible for your personal belongings inside your condo.
- Condo insurance protects from perils such as fires, frozen pipes and theft.
- As a condo owner, your association may look to you to share costs for repairs and lawsuits not covered by the association’s master insurance policy.
- You’ll want to insure improvements made to your unit, not covered by your association agreement or the association’s master insurance policy.
- Personal liability provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others for which you are held responsible.