Peace Of Mind With Homeowner Insurance
You know the importance of protecting your home and possessions. Benz Associates helps you keep them protected in all unforeseen circumstances. We show you rates and coverage from top-rated companies for you to compare side-by-side.
Protect your family’s biggest investment. Our expert agents will quote homeowners insurance coverage specific to your needs. We will explain what coverage is best for you and walk you through the various types of homeowners insurance.
Get A Quote
Get insurance for everything you need.
Types Of Coverage
- Dwelling – covers the rebuilding or repair of the physical structure of your home by a covered peril/loss.
- Other Structures – covers structures not attached to your house, including fences, sheds, garages.
- Personal Property – coverage for the value of your possessions including: furniture, electronics, appliances, and clothing.
- Loss of Use – coverage that will pay for some of your additional living expenses while your home is being repaired/rebuilt.
- Personal Liability – covers your financial loss if you are sued and found negligent, causing injuries to someone else.
- Medical Payments – covers medical expenses for an injured guest at your home, regardless of fault.
Homeowners Insurance Covers
- There are different options to choose from when purchasing Homeowners Insurance. Most financial institutions require you to have full replacement cost coverage on your home with comprehensive coverage. This type of policy covers losses such as fire, lightning strike, power surges, damage from ice, snow, or sleet, windstorms and hail, theft, explosions.
- Coverages may be added to your homeowner’s policy, such as water/sewage backup, valuable items like expensive jewelry and artwork, service line coverage, and equipment breakdown coverage. Please call us for details about these coverages.